The carbide-tipped Stone Busters features a heavy-duty carbide blade and hardended striking face. Considered the hammer version of a Hand Tracer, the Stone Buster can be used in three ways:
- Swing the Stone Buster, using the crowned and hardened striking face to strike chisels or other comparably weighted dual-purpose hammers.
- Swing the blade directly into the stone, using the rugged carbide tip score, trim or split stone.
- Hold the Stone Buster's blade on the stone and strike it with another dual-purpose or striking hammer of comparable weight to deliver a powerful splitting force exactly where you want it, while keeping hands out of harms way.
Pair the Stone Buster with a Hammer Set or Hammer Point of comparable weight for maximum versatility.
- versatile daul-purpose stoneworking and striking hammer
- heavy-duty carbide-tipped blade
- available with vertical or horizontal blade
- available in 2lb or 4lb weights
- 16in wood handle included