The carbide-tipped Stone Busters features a heavy-duty carbide blade and hardended striking face. Considered the hammer version of a Hand Tracer, the Stone Buster can be used in three ways: * Swing the Stone Buster, using the crowned and hardened striking face to strike chisels or other comparably weighted dual-purpose hammers. * Swing the blade directly into the stone, using the rugged carbide tip score, trim or split stone. *Hold the Stone Buster's blade on the stone and strike it with another dual-purpose or striking hammer of comparable weight to deliver a powerful splitting force exactly where you want it, while keeping hands out of harms way. Pair the Stone Buster with a Hammer Set or Hammer Point of comparable weight to maximize versatility.
- Versatile Daul-purpose Stoneworking and Striking Hammer
- Heavy-duty Carbide Tip Blade
- Available with Vertical or Horizontal Blade
- Available in 2lb or 4lb Weights
- 16in Wood Handle Included