Used to cut tile for detailed mosaic work, our Mosaic Hammers are available in three styles, coming with either carbide blades, steel blades, or one of each. Each style is available in 1lb and 2-1/2lb weights. If you are doing mosaic work, the steel Hardie is a must. The pointed end of the Hardie is designed to be driven straight down into a block of wood, leaving the hardened chisel blade facing upwards to create a fulcrum for precisely cutting glass, ceramics or other mosaic materials.
- hammers available in 1lb or 2-1/2lb
- hammers feature dual carbide tips
- 12in wooden handle included with hammers
- hardened steel blade approximately
- blade is approximately 1-3/4in wide and slightly curved
- approximately 5in overall height
- sold separately from hammers