By installing Trow & Holden's proprietary carbide-tips on standard 24oz VAUGHN brick hammers, our Rock Picks are a significant upgrade from standard steel brick hammers. Available in three head configurations, our Rock Picks will hold their cutting edges longer than steel hammers. They are the perfect tool for the repetitive light trimming of soft or thinner types of stone, such as thin veneer, flag stone, sand stone, and thin types of field stone.
Please note: We are currently experiencing manufacturing delays on these items, and delivery on some styles may be extended 4-6 weeks. We will fulfill orders as soon as products become available.
- 1-1/2lb hammer available in three head configurations
- head options include: bushing head, flat trimming head, or hardened steel
- all hammer head configurations include carbide blade
- 12in wood handle included
- FOR STRIKING STONE ONLY, AVOID SWINGING AGGRESSIVELY AND MIS-STRIKING STONE WITH CORNERS OF HAMMER
- NEVER USE TO STRIKE OTHER TOOLS OR HAMMERS